Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Inspiration.

Looking for a little culinary inspiration this week.

PLG CSA Week 2:

Lettuce
Salad greens
Kale
Parsley
Baby Bok Choy

And this time I found my half share of cheese!

Tonight's dinner is sautéed sesame ginger bok choy with quinoa. I've never had quinoa before but it smells nutty . . . so I'm excited to try it. Think I'll pack tomorrow's lunch before I eat, so I won't have to worry about leaving enough leftovers.

With 2 heads of lettuce, salad greens, kale, and parsley--it's looking like the rest of the week is going to be taco salad, kale salad, and . . . . Hmm I don't know what to do with the salad greens. I sautéed them with couscous last week, not knowing what to do with them then, either. Maybe I'll sautée them again, but this time with shrimp.

Anyone have any culinary ideas?

1 comment:

  1. we get a stir-fry mix of kale, collards and chard one our csa. I sauted it in an evoo/herbed butter mix w/garlic and onion...and a few pepper flakes delicious side dish.

    ReplyDelete