Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blossoming.

Carroll Gardens 2009

Obviously, I like to shoot into trees--typically around the change of seasons. I was downloading images from my camera . . . most images are from as far back as April. I never used any of my spring photos.

Spring is my second favorite season. Fall is my favorite . . . but when I saw this image it made me miss the anticipation I had for the season. The smell of fresh blooms, the air starting to warm, the end to all of that rain (okay so the rain continued through to the summer). Once the dry air reaches me in December I'll be more than ready to visit California for the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. yes...i love spring also. and all that blossoming you mentioned...yeah...that too. only it doesn't love me...and the allergies kick in big time!!!

    ReplyDelete