Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wants.


My birthday is on Monday and my mom asked me what I would like for the special day. I've had my eye on a few things for a few years...and others as little as a couple of hours, but I still want them. So what does it matter how long I've wanted them, right?

Included in the slideshow: black + blum's  box appetit ($22) and bag ($7), Josh Ritter's So Runs the World Away ($12.98), Totes Bubble Umbrella ($16.99), ASOS's Midi Trench ($129.26), Doctor Who Series 6, Part 1 Amazon TV pass ($TBD), and River Island's Canvas Flap Satchel ($68.32).

One more thing...I created a SmartyPig goal for next year's birthday. Yep, I'm already thinking about next year!

1 comment:

  1. I've now received the black and blum bon appetit box and bag--so excited. I love it already, and it's not even out of it's package. Can't wait to test the airlock seal.

    ReplyDelete