Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bloom.

71st & York, 2011

Love it! So excited for warm weather--coral nail polish, flowy skirts, sandals (flats--I topple in heels), and lots of ice cream.

Trying to be okay with days of COLD torrential downpours, 'cause it's just making the trees bloom faster, yay. The trees lining 71st street, a block away from my office, were barely open last week when I took this shot--but yesterday morning it was a sea of green. Ah the promise of warmth, in freezing rain.

Spring and Fall are my fave seasons, but they go by way too quickly so I'm trying to take advantage of Spring as soon as possible, before it's suddenly 90 degrees at 7am. Potted plants (er, seedlings) are in the window, first manicure of the season has been applied, hair is curly and wild, and I've made my first JewelMint purchase for some spring jewels--which I'm anxiously awaiting. Must. stop. checking. the. shipping. information.

I have other prep work to do I'm sure, but I'm not sure what, other than "spring cleaning"... no thanks.

Currently playing: Daydreamin' (Featuring Jill Scott) (Explicit Album Version) (via ilistentoeverything)

No comments:

Post a Comment